HPC Software Tools Group
Area: High Performance Computing
Remote: Boston, MA
Warren joined TACC as the Manager of the Distributed and Grid Computing Group in January, 2005. He conducts and coordinates research and services activities within the DGC group. Prior to joining TACC, Warren was a Senior Computer Scientist for the Computer Sciences Corporation at the NASA Ames Research Center. While there, he worked on the Information Power Grid project which provided a distributed computing infrastructure for NASA.
Areas of Research:
- Performance prediction
- Scheduling in distributed systems
- Distributed information services
- See Warren's publications page.
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northwestern University
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northwestern University
- M.S., Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University