Subscribe to @TACC Newsletter
@TACC is an e-newsletter highlighting monthly news, events, and outreach at the center. It will also include how you can become a "Friend of TACC," helping to support innovative programs, urgent priorities, and other opportunities. @TACC will be distributed on the first Wednesday of every month starting in April, 2012.
Visit the @TACC Newsletter page to view past newsletters and subscribe.
Subscribe via RSS
TACC offers a variety of subscriptions to help both the general public and TACC users stay up-to-date on our systems and activities. Follow any of the links below to subscribe to the list's RSS feed, or enter your email address below to sign up or manage your subscriptions. Please note, TACC will NOT share the email addresses of subscribers.
The following is a list of subscriptions currently available via RSS:Public News
- All User News (Resource News combined)
- Stampede Dell PowerEdge C8220 Cluster with Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Lonestar Dell PowerEdge Linux Cluster
- Longhorn Dell/NVIDIA Visualization and Data Analysis Cluster
- Ranch TACC Storage Facility
- Corral Data Intensive Applications Resource
- ACES Visualization Laboratory
- Site/Services Consulting, Training, Networking, and Grid
Subscribe via Email
Please enter your email address to manage your subscriptions. You will receive a confirmation email shortly, and after following the confirmation link, you will be able to manage your subscriptions. Thank you.