- iPlant: It's Not Just for Plants Anymore!: iAnimal initiative helps researchers explore bull and buffalo genomes
- Rock Snot Genomics: UT researchers use advanced sequencing and TACC's Ranger supercomputer to uncover origin of common algae
- The Origins of Evolutionary Innovation: UT professor uses TACC supercomputers to understand radical mutations, design artificial organisms
The Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) is the most powerful collection of integrated advanced digital resources and services in the world.
The expert staff and world-class computing systems of the Texas Advanced Computing Center support cutting-edge research in nearly every field of science, powering the discoveries of tomorrow. View the Voices of Texas Video featuring TACC's director, Jay Boisseau, to learn more.
- May 29-June 1: High Performance Sound Technologies for Access and Scholarship Meeting
- June 4: The Austin Forum on Science, Technology & Society
- July 8-12: TACC Summer Supercomputing Institute